While catching up on other people's blogs this morning I came across this (thanks, cmmomofmany!). Now, I read these 'surveys' a lot, but have never felt the need to do one, but here goes:
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4 and write what it says.
Ledyard High School Program of Studies
independent study credit should see their school counselor after obtaining a recommen-
Art class section
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
Nothing. I am sitting in my computer chair in the dining room.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The Weather Channel
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The water dripping from the air-conditioner upstairs. It's like Chinese water torture...
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Last night when I went to the trunk of my car to get the new laundry cart.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
A blue striped nightshirt. (Yeah, I know, it's almost 10 am get dressed already!)
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
Last night while watching tv with my daughter.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Two large and two small paintings of vintage wine bottles.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Probably, but can't remember right now.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A house and a boat for my husband and a tummy-tuck and boob-job for me! :)
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
As much as I profess that I don't, I really DO care what people think about me.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Besides the cliche' "have world Peace," I don't know.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. Comment to George Bush:
"What the Hell?" (For no particular reason, just a general comment.)
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
My first child IS a girl, and her name is Kathleen.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
If Kathleen had been a boy, she would have been Evin.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes! I love Italy!
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate?
No words, just open arms.
25. 3 people who must also do this quiz in THEIR blog:
Nobody in particular...if you feel so inclined..go for it.