Friday, April 11, 2008

ScrapShare Blog Challenge - #12 Getting to Know You

1) Right now I want: a cure for Type 1 Diabetes
2) I wish I knew how to: enjoy exercise, or at least stick with it until I do
3) When I want to indulge myself, I: sit on the couch all day knitting and watching soap operas
4) You’ll never see me: without bangs. I am trying to grow mine out now, but because I hate my high forehead I'll probably cut them eventually
5) A childhood memory that I love: Family picnics. My mom and her two sisters took turns having family picnics at each other's houses almost every weekend. I loved thatQ!
6) 2 things I do every single day: stay up too late and be on the computer
7) Happiest moment of 2008, so far: I really have to think on that one...man...there are many, but I can't pick one right now.
8) Describe yourself in 3 words: creative, passionate, selfish
9) 2 scrap related goals for this year: make time to scrap every week and commit to it and tackle those boxes of old pics
10) You have $40 that you MUST spend on yourself – what do you do with it? buy yarn :)

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Great answers. Your picnics do sound wonderful. My dd's always want to do picnics. I need to do it more. How hard is it really? Thanks for the reminder.